- NEW TPC MENTOR PROGRAM
Here is how it will work:
· On the Club website, click on the tab for “Mentor Program”. There is a list of volunteers along with their e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
· Select any Mentor, and contact them to communicate your interest in partnering with them during an upcoming Open Play session.
· Discuss and agree to a time/date with the Mentor. If schedules do not jive, contact another Mentor on the list.
· Stack your paddle with the Mentor during the Open Play session for each game.
· The Mentor will offer direction and tips during each of your play sessions. Importantly, you will both discuss the feedback between games and talk about how to improve your game.
After the session, please feel free to provide feedback on this program to the Mentor, or by leaving a comment at email@example.com.
· Archie Baggett: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Melody Fischer: email@example.com 780-618-5403
· Jim Harris: James.Harris1@cox.net 480-356-0387
· David Hinton: firstname.lastname@example.org 720-939-2076
· Doris Hinton: email@example.com 303-883-9086
· Bryan and Glenda Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org 250-862-6326
· Wayne Jones: email@example.com 615-418-3932
· Janet O’Meara: firstname.lastname@example.org 206-919-6741
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO BE A CLUB MENTOR, PLEASE CONTACT DORIS HINTON at email@example.com.