Skill Level Drop-in Play. Players don't need to sign up, just "drop-in" anytime during the scheduled time period and put your paddle in the rack. There are 5 different skill level drop-in play time periods -2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 (see posted schedule).
- Players should participate in the appropriate skill level.
- If you are unsure of your skill level you can ask to be rated, talk to the ladder captains or ladder manager and read skill level information on this website If you play on a ladder then you would play in the corresponding drop-in time period. For example, if you are on the 2.5 ladder then you would play in the 2.5 Skill level drop-in.
- You can only play at one skill level.
- Players can not stack paddles
- Players should mix it up and not play with the same player more than twice
- Have Fun!