Welcome To Trilogy Pickleball
- Shea will be resurfacing the Courts this Spring (May/June) and the process will take four to five days to complete. The Club will work with Shea to give plenty of notice of when and how long the courts will be closed for play.
- The January 2nd Board Meeting Minutes will be posted this week for your information. The next Board Meeting will be held on February 6th at 9AM at the Kiva Club - Bonito Room. All members are welcome. Lots of Committees to add your skills and expertise to, so contact any Board Member to join in.
- Looking for great YouTube Pickleball skill and strategy videos? Check out: www.primetimepickleball.com and www.thirdshotsports.com. Here's a great YouTube video regarding third shot drops and when to move to the NVL. A key nugget to how professional coaches and players have changed the mantra of when to "race to the NVL" on the third shot is discussed towards the latter part of the video. The new mantra is "work you way" to the NVL. If you or your partner hit a great third shot then race to the NVL. If you or your partner hit a bad third shot, stay back and hit a fifth or seventh shot drop and then race to the net!
- Please remember to pay your 2019 dues! Checks can be mailed to Byron Gingrich 29895 N. 133rd Ave Peoria, AZ 85383. We are working on PayPal or Credit card processing and will let you know soon if we can add that to your payment options.
- The Beginner Skill Building session for Monday from 11AM to 1PM is full and will be using Courts 3 & 4. Courts 1 & 2 will be available for open play. Our next session for beginners will take place on January 28th from 11AM to 1PM . The session will once again be hosted by Merlin and offer beginner and newer players exposure to pickleball basics. Please email Merlin if you would like to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org. All members are welcome!
- Mark your Calendars! Joel Meier, MeierPickleball Instruction, will be onsite for skill development sessions on January 27th. Details and sign up list to follow shortly.